Come in a get your seasonal flu shot
WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR FLU SHOT
- You must fill in the Flu Shot Application. Get it here.
- Your Ontario Health Card is required. Don’t forget to bring it with you.
- International students and clients without OHIP must see their doctors.
Vaccination against influenza is important since many persons will develop life- threatening complications (such as pneumonia). Some will have to be admitted to hospitals as a result of influenza-related causes.Anyone who wants to reduce their chances of getting the flu should consider vaccination. There are some persons at high risk and should be vaccinated each year. These persons are:
- Those that are 50 years of age or older
- Those with chronic medical conditions
- Those that are pregnant
- Those living in nursing homes or other long-term care facilities
- Those that are health care workers
Get your flu shot now at one of our University Student Centre Pharmacies.
Click on the pharmacy in your area to contact one of our helpful staff to schedule an appointment: