COVID-19 Update for McMaster University Centre Pharmasave, September 3, 2021
Thank you for your patience during these challenging times.
We would like to provide you with the following update.
McMaster University Centre Pharmasave has returned to regular hours of operation, 9:00AM – 5:00PM Monday to Thursday and 9:00AM – 4:30PM Friday. All customers are required to wear protective masks, keep a safe distance of 6 feet (2 meters) away from staff and other customers and sanitize hands whenever possible!
You’ve come to the right place for a quick, professional prescription service. McMaster University Centre Pharmasave is a community based pharmacy located in the university campus centre.
Our pharmacy provides:
- MedsCheck – Appointments to review complex prescriptions with a pharmacist
- Pharmacy Smoking Cessation Program – Help to quit smoking, available for Ontario Drug Benefit recipients
- Dosette box filling and blister packaging
- Fall flu immunization clinic
- Basic home health care supplies
We are wheelchair accessible!
FAX: (905) 540-3700
Bhash Mehta- Pharmacist